Your shopping cart is empty!
I. Mandatory information on the rights of individuals under the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
General information about the regulation
From May 25, 2018 A new General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, adopted by the European Union, is coming into force. The regulation aims to establish a single framework for regulating the collection, processing and administration of data on individuals from the European Union.
BEEP BG EOOD fulfills all the requirements of the regulation, collecting the minimum necessary data for individuals, which are necessary for the provision of the service. These data shall be processed and stored in accordance with the guidelines laid down in the Regulation - responsibly, technically and procedurally secured and lawful.
Information about the Data Controller
Information under the E-Commerce Act and the Consumer Protection Act:
1. Name of the Provider: BEIP BG EOOD
2. Registered office and registered office: 17A Tintyava Str., Sofia
4. Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel: +359 887 371 056
5. BIP BG EOOD is entered in the Commercial Register of the Registry Agency, UIC BG205391505
Information concerning the competent supervisory authority
1. Name: Data Protection Commission
2. Headquarters and address of management: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
3. Correspondence information: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Phone: 02 915 3 518
4. Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Website: www.cpdp.bg
BEEP BG EOOD operates in accordance with the Law of the Republic of Bulgaria and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament on the protection of personal data which personalize and / or identify citizens of the European Union.
Grounds for collecting, processing and storing your personal data in accordance with GDPR
BEEP BG EOOD collects and processes personal information in connection with the provision of the following basic services: sale of equipment and contracting with the company pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, and in particular on the basis of the following:
1. Your explicit consent has been obtained from you as a client.
2. Fulfillment of the obligations of BEEP BG EOOD under contract with you.
3. Compliance with a legal obligation that applies to BEEP BG EOOD.
4. For the purposes of the legitimate interest of BEEP BG EOOD.
BEP BG EOOD is an administrator of personal data with regard to your data as users of our services. In relation to the personal data you process using our services, BEEP BG EOOD acts as a processor of personal data.
Aims and principles in the collection, processing and storage of your personal information
BEEP BG EOOD collects and processes the personal information you provide to us in connection with the use of our hosting and other services, to enter into an agreement with the company, and to register for participation in our events, including for the following purposes:
1. To create an account and provide full functionality in the provision of our services.
2. For the individuation of a party under contract with BIPE BG EOOD according to the General Terms
3. Invitation to register a participant in an event organized by BEEP BG EOOD.
4. For the purposes of accounting of BEEP BG EOOD.
5. For internal statistical purposes.
6. To maintain and secure a high level of information security.
7. To enforce performance under a contract to which Beep BG EOOD is a party.
8. To send information messages, recommendations for service improvements, new products and services, etc.
9. To provide technical support through ticket system or call center.
BEP BG EOOD adheres to the following principles when processing your personal data:
1. Transparency, integrity and legality.
2. Correlation with the purposes of processing and minimizing the data collected.
3. Accuracy and timeliness of the data;
3. Restriction of storage in order to achieve the objectives.
4. The integrity and confidentiality of the processing.
5. Ensuring an adequate level of security of personal data.
In the processing and storage of personal data, BEP BG can process and store personal data in order to protect the following legitimate interests:
Fulfillment of its obligations to the National Revenue Agency, the Ministry of Interior and other state and municipal bodies.
BEEP BG EOOD processes the following categories of personal data and information for the following purposes and for the following reasons:
1. Data: Your personal data (name and surname, e-mail, address, telephone)
2. Purpose for which the data are collected:
- User registration;
- Contacting and sending information to the user, including if desired - for sending newsletters and advertising messages;
Reason for processing your personal data - By accepting the terms and conditions and registering on the website and purchasing a product, a contractual relationship is created between BEEP BG EOOD and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data.
Other data that Beep BG EOOD processes - Upon logging into our website or your account, Beep BG EOOD collects data about the IP address used.
Purpose for which data is collected: Improvement of service security and interface localization, statistical and marketing studies.
Grounds for data processing: Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party.
Until a user profile is created, the IP address is collected on the basis of: Pursuing the legitimate interests of the administrator;
Your Individual Invoice Information - If you wish to be issued an invoice in your capacity as an individual, you must provide your unique citizen ID.
Purpose for which the data is collected: Issuance of an invoice for making payments under a concluded service contract.
Reason for processing your personal data - By accepting the general terms and conditions and registering on the website, or at the conclusion of a written contract, a contractual relationship is created between BEEP BG EOOD and you, on the basis of which we process your personal data.
BEEP BG EOOD does NOT collect or process personal data related to the following:
- reveal racial or ethnic origin;
- reveal political, religious or philosophical beliefs, or membership of trade unions;
- genetic and biometric data, health data or data on sexual life or sexual orientation.
The personal data are collected by BEIP BG EOOD from the persons to whom they relate.
Beep BG EOOD does not perform automated data decision making.
BEEP BG Ltd. does not disclose your information to third parties without your explicit consent.
The storage period of your personal data
BEEP BG EOOD stores your personal data for no longer than the existence of your account on the website. Upon expiration of this period, We take the necessary care to delete and destroy the information without undue delay.
BEEP BG EOOD stores the personal information that is required to be kept under applicable law for the relevant stipulated period, which may exceed the term of your registration.
Transmission of your personal data for processing
Beep BG Ltd. does not transmit your data and will notify you and collect the necessary consent (if not duly collected) if it intends to transmit your data in compliance with the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of your personal data
If you do not wish all or part of your personal data to continue to be processed by BEEP BG EOOD for specific or all processing purposes, you may at any time withdraw your consent to the processing by requesting a free text at email@example.com .
Right of access
You have the right at any time to request and receive from Beep BG Ltd. confirmation that personal data relating to you are being processed.
You have the right to access data related to you, as well as information related to the collection, processing and storage of your personal data.
Beep BG Ltd. provides you with a copy of the personal data related to you in electronic or other suitable form upon request.
The provision of access to the data is free of charge, but Beep BG EOOD reserves the right to impose an administrative fee in case of repetition or excessive request.
Right of correction or completion
You may correct or fill in inaccurate or incomplete personal data related to you directly through your website account or by requesting Beep BG Ltd.
Right to delete
You have the right to request BIP BG to delete your personal data, and BIP BG has the obligation to delete them without undue delay when any of the following reasons exist:
- personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were otherwise collected or processed;
- you withdraw your consent on which the processing of the data is based and there is no other legal basis for the processing;
- you object to the processing of personal data relating to you, including for the purposes of direct marketing and there are no legitimate grounds for processing to take precedence;
- personal data were processed illegally;
- personal data must be deleted in order to comply with a legal obligation under EU or Member State law applicable to BEEP BG EOOD;
BEEP BG EOOD is not obliged to delete personal data if it stores and processes:
- to exercise the right to freedom of expression and the right to information;
- to comply with a legal obligation requiring processing provided for in EU or Member State law applicable to the Administrator or for the performance of a public interest task or in the exercise of official powers conferred on him;
- for reasons of public interest in the field of public health;
- for purposes of archiving in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
In order to exercise your right to be "forgotten", you must submit a written request sent to Beep BG EOOD, as well as to prove your identity and identity with the data subject.
BEEP BG EOOD does not delete the data which it has a legal obligation to keep, including for protection in connection with legal claims against it or proving its rights.
Right of restriction
You have the right to request Beep BG Ltd to restrict the processing of related data when:
- challenge the accuracy of personal data for a period allowing BIP BG to verify the accuracy of personal data;
- the processing is unlawful, but you do not want your personal data to be erased, and only their use restricted.
BEEP BG EOOD no longer needs personal data for the purposes of processing, but you require it to establish, exercise or defend your legal claims.
Right to portability
You may, at any time, download the data stored and processed for you in connection with the use of the services of Beep BG EOOD by request.
You may request Beep BG Ltd. to directly transfer your personal data to an administrator designated by you, where technically feasible.
Right to receive information
You may request Beep BG Ltd to inform you of any recipients to whom the personal data for which correction, deletion or restriction of processing has been requested have been disclosed. Beep BG EOOD may refuse to provide this information if this would be impossible or would require a disproportionate effort.
Right to object
You may object at any time to the processing of personal data by Beep BG EOOD that apply to you, including if it is processed for profiling or direct marketing purposes.
Your rights in breach of your personal data security
If Beep BG EOOD detects a breach of your personal data security, which may pose a high risk to your rights and freedoms, we notify you without undue delay of the breach, as well as the measures taken or to be taken.
BEEP BG EOOD is not obliged to notify you if:
Has taken appropriate technical and organizational safeguards with respect to data affected by a security breach;
Has subsequently taken measures to ensure that the violation does not pose a high risk to your rights;
Notification would require a disproportionate effort.
In the event of a violation of your rights under the aforementioned or applicable personal data protection legislation, you have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Commission as follows:
Name: Personal Data Protection Commission
Registered office and registered office: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Correspondence data: 1592 Sofia, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov ”№ 2
Phone: 02 915 3 518
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
You can exercise all your rights regarding the protection of your personal data through the forms attached to this information. Of course, these forms are optional and you can submit your requests in any form that contains a statement to that effect and identifies you as the data owner.
When you assign Beep BG EOOD to process personal data of a third party for the purposes of using the service, Beep BG EOOD acts as the processor of the personal data.
In these cases BEEP BG EOOD acts solely on your instructions (you are the user of the service) and the ability of BEEP BG EOOD to have control over the personal data you process (stored in the hosting service provided by BEEP BG EOOD) is limited.
BEEP BG EOOD has no control over the content and data that you, as a user of the service, choose to upload (upload, upload) to the service (including if or not personal data is included). In this case, BEP BG EOOD does not play a role in the process of deciding whether the user uses the personal data processing service, for what purposes and whether it is protected. Accordingly, the liability of Beep BG EOOD in this case is limited to:
1) Compliance with the instructions of the user of the service according to the contract and the general terms and conditions
2) Providing information about the service and functionality through its interface.
These cookies are required for the website to function properly. For example, with these cookies, we show you the information on our site in the correct language and the prices are in terms of currency and VAT for that country. Cookies like these are also used to enable caching and more.
Thanks to these cookies, we monitor the traffic to our site and can analyze how easily our users handle it (Google Analytics cookies). These cookies do not give us any information about your personal information. They show us which pages on our site you viewed, whether you visited our site through a mobile or desktop device and other anonymous data. The maximum period in which we store analytics data in Google Analytics is 50 months.
These cookies allow you to use the full functionality of our site, watch videos on it, chat with us, and remember the preferred language in which to load information on our site.
The cookie settings you receive from our site can be made in the browser you are using. Please note that if you restrict some types of cookies, our site may not work properly and you may not be able to use its full functionality.
a data controller under the General Data Protection Regulation and has no related responsibilities under EU law. BEEP BG EOOD is solely responsible for the service provided and should only be considered to process, on behalf of its customers, data for any customer information containing personal information subject to GDPR requirements.
The Client is the data controller under the Regulation for all client data containing personal information, which means that that party controls the way that personal data is collected and used, as well as determining the purposes and means of processing such personal data.
BEEP BG EOOD is not responsible for the content of the personal data contained in the client data or other information stored on its servers, at the discretion of the client, nor is BIP BG EOOD responsible for the manner in which the client collects, processes, distributes or otherwise processes such personal information.